We’re happy to announce the launch of The Scale To $1M Startup Program, built by the EPIIC Venture Attractor. VentureRocket is collaborating with the Venture Attractor to promote this powerful new “pre-accelerator” program.
EPIIC Venture Attractor is a university-based research initiative of the El Pomar Institute of Innovation & Commercialization (EPIIC) at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) that aims at scaling promising startups to help them successfully attract capital. The Colorado Springs, Colorado based attractor is focused on startups in the industry cluster composed of three primary sectors:
- Sports and outdoors
- Health innovation
- Human performance
Because the acceptance rate at most accelerators is less than 10 percent, the EPIIC Venture Attractor has introduced The Scale To $1M Startup Program – a 6-month online pre-accelerator education program, designed by Dr. Thomas Duening, for early-stage, seed stage, pre-investment, pre-accelerator, or first stage startups from all over the world.
What Does the Program Include?
- Weekly one-hour online modules focused on scaling your startup
- Tested action-oriented templates and tools to support your scalability
- Dedicated mentorship services with weekly online one-on-one meetings
- Monthly progress pitches that enable peer-to-peer feedback and support
- Assessment, measurement, and metrics services
- Online investor Demo Day at the end of the program, featuring sector specific investors from around the world
- Participation in a global entrepreneurial ecosystem
Find more info on the program in the 2021 Program Schedule and Modules.
The primary aim of the program is to help you grow your business and prepare you for attracting your dream investor.
At VentureRocket, we believe that this program is a great way to get knowledge, resources, and support from experienced field experts and entrepreneurs, with the opportunity to collaborate with them.
Moreover, the Scale To $1M Startup Program will act as your bridge to different networks, by enabling you to work in small peer groups and build your peer network and introducing your startup to its ecosystem investors (at the end of the program).
The application process ends on March 17.
To learn more info and apply for the Scale To $1M Startup Program, please, go here.